Products & Services

We offer property insurance for Farmowners, Homeowners, Rental dwellings, Personal Property Insurance, Farm Machinery, and Mobile Homeowners.

Our reinsurance company, Grinnell Mutual, insures the farm & homeowner liability & earthquake portion of the insurance.

Grinnell Mutual has received an ‘A’ rating from A.M. Best.

A Grinnell Mutual Member, select this image to view their website.